Tier 1 Instructor
Amanda Leigh is a passionate instructor who has always been intrigued by the mind-body connection. Growing up in Charlotte, North Carolina she was an award- winning theatrical actor, competitive cheerleader and classically trained dancer. She spent every day moving and working on her fitness.
Amanda began a new chapter in her life in 2014 when moving to Dallas. Shortly after the move she discovered the brilliance of the Pilates Method. Having gained four certifications she is constantly continuing her education, resulting in her clients’ successes in moving pain free. She has worked with all ages and injuries, adapting each session to the individual’s specific needs. Amanda continuously stays motivated to inspire others to stick with their goals and stay committed to maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
- Pilates Academy International Certified Instructor
- Pilates Academy International Teacher Trainer
- Pilates Method Alliance NCPT
- Pilates Suspension Method Certified
- Pilates Suspension Method Advanced Instructor Trainer
- Club Pilates Certified Instructor
- TRX Certified
- Trigger Point